Re: is anyone paying any attention to this email list? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: is anyone paying any attention to this email list?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

From: pgadmin-hackers-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-hackers-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Belbin, Peter
Sent: 08 September 2005 12:34
To: 'pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org'
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] is anyone paying any attention to this email list?

I sent two emails looking for help and have received absolutely nothing in reply.

is this list actually gaining anyone's attention?

issue 1: unable to compile.  pulled code from svn a few days ago, and there are resource files that are looking for ver.h which doesn't seem to be anywhere.

issue 2: unable to paste large amounts of text into a column.  say, 128K or so.  seems to truncate the input at 32K.

hello, is anyone out there?

Yes, but email to you is bouncing straight back. I've removed your address from the To: line in the hopes that you'll get the list copy (majordomo is probably not sending you a dup copy).

/D