Re: psqlODBC 08.00.0102 available for download - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: psqlODBC 08.00.0102 available for download
Date
List pgsql-odbc

The latest code is in CVS, which in theory is the greatest, but bear in
mind that it's also the least tested, and it's not beyond the realms of
possibility that a committed bug fix for one problem may have unforseen
side effects.

Regards, Dave