Re: gborg's apache server ... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: gborg's apache server ...
Date
List pgsql-www

Yeah - look at it from another viewpoint - what has changed in the last
few days on that VM? Have you upgraded anything in the template or the
VM itself? Probably the only other ppl (except any staff you currently
have of course) who could have done anything like that would be me or
Chris, and I know I haven't touched it.

Regards, Dave