Re: windows regression failure - prepared xacts - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: windows regression failure - prepared xacts
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Right. I'll sort it out - it's going to become a PITA real soon now
anyway as this release I will be doing the pgInstaller builds again,
plus I'm working on Slony for which I need DTK's autoconf, so I can't
just uninstall DTK this time.

Regards, Dave.