Re: [HACKERS] Slony-I goes BETA - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Slony-I goes BETA
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

In the project admin area, click 'Add News' under the News Manager
section, and then follow the 'Click here for a list of all news
bulletins available for update' link which will allow you to edit your
news items.

Not overly intuitive I grant you...

Regards, Dave