For review: Server instrumentation patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject For review: Server instrumentation patch
Date
Re: For review: Server instrumentation patch
List pgsql-hackers
[Resent as the list seems to have rejected yesterdays attempt]

As per Bruce's request, here's a copy of Andreas' server
instrumentation patch for review. I've separated out the
dbsize stuff and pg_terminate_backend is also not included.

This version was generated against CVS today.

As far as I can tell from review of comments made back to
pre-8.0, all security and other concerns raised have been addressed.

Regards, Dave.

Attachment