Re: Utility database (Was: RE: Autovacuum in the backend) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Utility database (Was: RE: Autovacuum in the backend)
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Yeah, but those people could easily drop it to save that space. They'd
have to offer an alternative default db for their users, but then I
guess they probably have pretty unusual requirements anyway so I doubt
that would add any pain.

Regards, Dave.