Re: PWN - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PWN
Date
List pgsql-www

See the source of
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgweb/cvs/co.php/portal/template/en/
community/weeklynews/pwn20050128.html?r=1.1&p=1

For an example. Note that the comments in there need to remain exactly
as they are as they are really tags for the template parser thingy.

> Am I supposed to be checking them into CVS?

It would save me a job, but feel free to email them to me if you're not
comfortable with CVS.

BTW, does Josh's script not 'just work' without requiring reverse
engineering?

Cheers, Dave.