Re: ftp-mirror problem again (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: ftp-mirror problem again (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-www

There is no ftp.ru.postgresql.org in the database, which almost
certainly means that the mirrorbot deleted it following 30 successive
errors (and multiple emails being sent to the admin address!).

I can re-add it - rsync access should be granted within the hour, your
DNS record should be created within 24 hours of your first rsync.

Regards, Dave.