Re: pgfoundry moved ... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgfoundry moved ...
Date
Re: pgfoundry moved ...  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
List pgsql-www

Haven't checked that yet, but if you need a replacment relay, use
ferengi - theres a dual 3GHz Xeon box doing nothing more than serving
1/5th of the static content for www.postgresql.org.

Borg is fairly loaded in comparison. It's a dual P3 running one of the 5
static servers, as well as the master dynamic server and it's PostgreSQL
backend.

Regards, Dave.