Re: Latest ODBC driver? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Latest ODBC driver?
Date
List pgsql-odbc

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org on behalf of Hiroshi Inoue
Sent: Sun 8/27/2006 10:10 AM
To: Mark Morgan Lloyd
Cc: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] Latest ODBC driver?

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> What's the current version please and where do I find it? Last time I asked this
>> question I was pointed at ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/ which still seems
>> to be at 8.01.0200- I've spent most of the day trying to roll that out and had
>> enormous problems once it hits production quantities of data.
>>

> Please install the 8.2.0002 version at
>     http://pgfoundry.org/projects/psqlodbc/

That's not such a good idea for production as you've now split the driver back into the Unicode and ANSI builds - Mark
wouldbe running with a driver setup incompatible with what we are about to release.

Mark; if you can wait for the new release, I think you'll be much happier in the long term.

Regards, Dave