Re: graphical explain done - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: graphical explain done
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Oh, I haven't seen any commit messages since I last updated. Maybe the
list is playing up. Looks good now :-)

>   Also, if I try to drag a node I get:
> >
> > ---------------------------
> > wxWidgets Debug Alert
> > ---------------------------
> > C:\wxWidgets-2.5.4\src\common\wincmn.cpp(2376): assert
> "GetCapture() ==
> > this" failed: attempt to release mouse, but this window
> hasn't captured
> > it
>
> This is an assert from OGL, after a suppressed drag (You can set
> SetDraggable(true) in explainShape.cpp to see how it works, but it
> doesn't make sense to d&d here).

No, but it doesn't mean that users won't - especially those that might
be running snapshot builds with debug enabled.

Regards, Dave