Re: Bug in ODBC driver 08.00.0004 and stored procedure - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Bug in ODBC driver 08.00.0004 and stored procedure
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Thanks Joost - patches applied (I also modified SQLGetFunctions in
info.c to stop it reporting that SQLSetScrollOptions was implemented).

> Also attached a MinGW makefile that works and gives a working
> dll. I have given the autoconf stuff a look but that is
> higher math to me. Something for the bright people amongs us.

Err, it wasn't attached :-(. Perhaps Peter can look at detecting the
Windows DM as a valid alternative to iODBC/unixODBC though - he's the
resident autoconf guru :-)

Regards, Dave.