Re: pgAdmin3 on Mac OS X status (Was Development question) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 on Mac OS X status (Was Development question)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hmm, yes - it seems that error is only triggered by certain configure options. If I let it find the libs itself on
developer.pgadmin.org,is compiles fien, however if I pass it options like --with-pgsql it falls over :-(

Regards, Dave.