Re: Svr2 move to borg - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Svr2 move to borg
Date
List pgsql-www

Sounds good to me. I assume it's all in CVS, so we will still have
everything?

On a similar note, what about the developer site? I know there is some
stuff deep-linked form the main site, but the actual formatted pages
have all been replaced now haven't they?

Regards Dave.