Re: Bittorrents - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Bittorrents
Date
List pgsql-www

Added. The file to change is /template/en/download/bittorrent.html
(http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgweb/cvs/cvs.php/portal/template/e
n/download). The website automatically syncs up to CVS every few hours,
so just commit changes when required.

As for the esiting site, why not put an empty index.html with a meta
refresh to redirect to the relevant page on the main site?

Regards, Dave.