Re: Template1 is locked when pgAdminIII is open - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Template1 is locked when pgAdminIII is open
Date
List pgsql-bugs
=20

Hmm, it's possible but not particularly friendly - it would stop any
ongoing user queries (not that there are likely to be many of those in
template1), and the server status window (which periodically selects
from pg_stat_activity among other things). I think it would be nicer for
pgAdmin to give a more helpful error message (in most cases it simply
passes on such messages as they come from the server).

Regards, Dave.