Re: Building Press Pages for Web site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Building Press Pages for Web site
Date
List pgsql-www

I tend not to trust stuff like that to a cron job. Anyway, the thing to
remember is that theres something like a 5 hour maximum window between
something being committed to CVS and it getting as far as the primary
site, so as long as that is factored in we'll be OK. The release
announcement is actually on the home page already,  but commented out ,
so if someone in the appropriate tz can simply update the the page and
commit it in time... Who can do that?

> BTW, this is something to think about for www.postgresql.org
> version 4.0.

Bwaahahahahahaha! After the fun getting version 3 done, I don't even
want to think about version 4 for at least 18 months.

:-)

/D