Re: [BUGS] tsearch2 headline function fails to parse integer arguments - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [BUGS] tsearch2 headline function fails to parse integer arguments
Date
List pgsql-www

That's not a huge surprise given the firewall config which only allows
ICMP echo requests. Some traceroutes are implemented in ways that do not
use ICMP (such as FreeBSD which seems to be using UDP judging by the
packets it just dropped when I ran traceroute from borg.postgresql.org).

What is more of a concern is the response I get on svr1.postgresql.org:

> nslookup wwwmaster.postgresql.org
Server:  mars.hub.org
Address:  200.46.204.5

*** mars.hub.org can't find wwwmaster.postgresql.org: Non-existent
host/domain

Likewise, developer.pgadmin.org cannot be resolved. Marc; is one of your
DNS servers misconfigured?

Regards, Dave.