Re: [PGWEB-COMMITS] By turnstep: Add missing faqs dir and symlinkFAQ.html - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [PGWEB-COMMITS] By turnstep: Add missing faqs dir and symlinkFAQ.html
Date
Re: [PGWEB-COMMITS] By turnstep: Add missing faqs dir  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-www

Ahh, right. If that is the case though, I think the appropriate fix is
to update the majordomo config, not duplicate the web content.

Regards, Dave.