Svr2 move and other stuff - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Svr2 move and other stuff
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Marc,

A few requests if I may trouble you :-)

- Did you implement the new DNS build script I emailed you on Christmas
Eve yet? When I looked yesterday, all entries were flagged as included
in DNS (which almost certainly shouldn't have been the case).

- I've cleaned up a heap of test and unused vhosts on svr2. Please can
you drop the following records from DNS if they currently exist:

  scripts.postgresql.org
  wwwdevel2.postgresql.org
  webmail.postgresql.com

- I think it's OK to move svr2 to borg.postgresql.org now. The only
sites that will be affected afaict are advocacy and techdocs. Everything
else is running elsewhere bar a few test vhosts. If you can do that at
some point, I'll start moving wwwmaster across and merging in svr4.

Thanks, Dave.