Re: Contribute to the development of PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Contribute to the development of PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi Gevik,

That sort of detail belongs on the developers website
developer.postgresql.org. I believe Devrim Gunduz was going to look at
updating that site - perhaps you could help him out. The list for that
sort of task is pgsql-www@postgresql.org.

Regards, Dave.