Re: Movement of FAQ's - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Movement of FAQ's
Date
List pgsql-www

I'm not entirely convinced that's the right answer. The main concern is
making things easy for the users - that's what I've tried to do with the
installer faq (which I now notice Magnus has been editting!) by covering
both installer specific stuff, and non-installer specific; a kindof 1
stop shop for all Win32 faqs. I appreciate that we don't necessarily
want the installer stuff in the main tree however. What about making the
version in the tree a subset of our one, simply covering the
mingw/compiliation issues which I can include in one standalone section
in our faq?

Regard,s Dave.