Re: Problem with mirrorring - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Problem with mirrorring
Date
List pgsql-www

Ahh, yes. Of course, that's actually rsync working correctly! No changes
on the server, so no transfers.

This does mean that our mirroring is quite innefficient. We really
should diff the results of each build and only update the html files if
there is a change. At the moment each mirror is probably pulling the
whole site each time :-(

Regards, Dave.