Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Infrastructure TODO list - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Infrastructure TODO list
Date
List pgsql-www

Well there are archives of course though as you are aware, they are not
currently publically available - perhaps we should copy them onto the
ftp tree when each file is rotated?

> (hmm ... is that "Neil and I" or "Neil and me"?)

'Neil and I' is technically correct, though you will certainly hear
'Neil and me' in common use in parts of .uk (the east end of London
springs to mind for some reason) :-)

Regards, Dave