Re: pgadmin3+Fedora Core 2 status report - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgadmin3+Fedora Core 2 status report
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

I fixed that yesterday in CVS (it should be in last nights snapshot).
It's probably best to remove the symlink as soon as possible to ensure
that pgAdmin always finds the correct version of wx.

Glad to hear it's working btw, and thanks for spending time on it!
Interesting that the configure script cannot seem to follow a symlink on
FC2...

Regards, Dave