Re: Late night problems - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Late night problems
Date
Re: Late night problems
List pgsql-www

John, can you take a look at the archives template please?

Tom; is the main search page working OK? It didn't seem to have any
close tag errors like the archives.
(http://search.postgresql.org/www.search)

From archives:

Line 490, column 8: end tag for "TABLE" omitted, but its declaration
does not permit this
</CENTER>

Line 13, column 0: start tag was here
<TABLE WIDTH="700">

Line 492, column 7: "HEAD" not finished but document ended
</HTML>

Line 492, column 7: "HTML" not finished but document ended
</HTML>

Regards, Dave