Re: Help link error - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Help link error
Date
List pgadmin-support

Thanks, fixed in SVN.

> 2 - In creation of database, I cannot add a comment directly,
> I am obliged to turn over in the properties of the
> database after his creation to be able to add a comment

Yes - the dialogue executes its SQL against a different database
(because of course the new database doesn't exist yet) so it can't put
the comment in the new database in the same transaction. There's not
really any sensible way around this unfortunately.

Regards Dave.