Re: Error message in Solaris platform - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Error message in Solaris platform
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

That's good to know - I assume you're running one of the 1.6 beta
versions?

> but I am getting the following error message
> whenever I
> perform any operation.
>

> ** (pgadmin3:17704): CRITICAL **: file blueprint-draw.c: line 81:
> assertion `GTK_WIDGET (widget)' failed
>

> Can somebody tell the reason?

That's not one of our source files, nor is it part of wxWidgets so I
imagine it is actually part of GTK. The chances are pretty high it's a
wxWidgets or GTK issue that's triggering it - what though I have no
idea. We don't really do any low-level widget manipulation that would
occur with such regularity so I can't imagine that it's a pgAdmin bug.

Regards, Dave.