Re: v08.02.0100 uploaded - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: v08.02.0100 uploaded
Date
List pgsql-odbc

That's the problem - it will uninstall itself, you just didn't :-)

In Add/Remove programs you should see a 'Remove' button, or just
right-click the MSI file and select the uninstall option.

Best bet is probably to grab the old MSI again, reinstall it, then
uninstall it properly.

Regards, Dave.