Re: v08.02.0100 uploaded - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: v08.02.0100 uploaded
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Well, I've tested it on my day-to-day XP SP2 workstation, and a clean
Windows 2000 Pro VM that I keep for testing, and both were fine. If
there were some weird dependency I'd expect it to show up on the Win2K
machine.

What's the file it's looking for? Your attachment is missing...

Regards, Dave.