Re: Create database/password problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Create database/password problem
Date
List pgadmin-support

pgAdmin only creates a pgpass file if you check the Save Password option
when connecting to the *server* (it's got nothing to do with databases).
Without it, you'll just get prompted for the password whenever you
connect. The server/ itself doesn't ever look at the pgpass file - only
the clients do.

What is the exact error message you get, and what precise steps to you
take to see it?

Regards, Dave (just about to leave work for the weekend, but might be
online later...).