Re: Problem with mailing list? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Problem with mailing list?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

The problem with your recent pgadmin-hackers mail is that it was too
large (~150KB iirc) thus was automatically dropped by the list server.

BTW, infrastructure related mails such as this should probably go to
pgsql-www or webmaster, and me or scrappy if required. In particular
Bruce & Josh are certainly the wrong people!

Regards, Dave.