Re: CVS HEAD busted on Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: CVS HEAD busted on Windows?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Nope, didn't think it did - just happened at the same time.

> 2. It looks like you got past initdb, so Tom's theory about that is
> looking unlikely.

Yeah - I've been seeing both issues though - Tom's one where it
complains that postgres.exe doesn't exist then bombs out of initdb (it
does exist btw), and the one above where make check hangs and I end up
killing it off.

Regards, Dave