Re: /sw/share/aclocal/pkg.m4:5: warning: underquoted definition of PKG_CHECK_MODULES - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: /sw/share/aclocal/pkg.m4:5: warning: underquoted definition of PKG_CHECK_MODULES
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

I often see warnings like this when I update Slackware (in fact, I think
developer.pgadmin.org currently throws about 5 of them). They are from
other packages that contain macros without enough quotes - find the
thing it's complaining about in pkg.m4 and try adding a [ ] round it.

Regards, Dave