Re: soc application - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: soc application
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

>   Yesterday I submited soc application for pgadmin 3.

Yes, I've seen it (I think - different email address, same first name).

> I'm
> thinking about making pgadmin 3 graphical query builder. So I
> wanted to hear any comments from developers?

I posted a rough outline of what I'd like to see in response to another
query at:
http://www.pgadmin.org/archives/pgadmin-hackers/2006-05/msg00040.php -
does that help at all? If you have any other specific questions or
thoughts, I'm happy to discuss them of course.

Regards, Dave.