Re: ODBC Driver Version Compatibility with PostgreSQL Database Cluster Version - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: ODBC Driver Version Compatibility with PostgreSQL Database Cluster Version
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Oh, the image? Didn't even look at that (my mailer doesn't display them
by default). Yes, Hiroshi is quite correct, pgAdmin III doesn't use
psqlODBC. Upgrade to pgAdmin 1.4.1 for compatibility with PostgreSQL 8.1
and above.

Regards, Dave.