Re: Patch: Query favourites - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Patch: Query favourites
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

FWIW, I do think this would be a nice feature, and would tie in nicely
with an idea I've been mulling over of having a centralised library site
for SQL snippets.

However, I did just download wxxml2 to give it a go and instantly ran
into problems building it on Windows. I'm sure I could get over them
with a little effort, but a little effort for me to build probably means
a lot more effort helping others in the future :-(

How much work would it be to use libxml2/msxml - assuming you are
*definitely* going to be working on some XML import/export features that
we agree would be accepted in principle?

Regards, Dave.