Re: pgadmin3-1.4.1.tar does not contain files required for building in Windows - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgadmin3-1.4.1.tar does not contain files required for building in Windows
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hmm, that shows how often people build on Windows from the source
tarball. I've added these to the makefiles on trunk amd the 1.4 branch.
In the meantime, you can grab the files from http://svn.pgadmin.org/

Thanks for the report.

Regards, Dave.