Re: PGAdminIII 1.4.1 bug in view_data - getting wrong PK. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PGAdminIII 1.4.1 bug in view_data - getting wrong PK.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Andreas has already fixed this for 1.4.2:

2005-12-26 AP  1.4.2  Fix PK detection in EditGrid per Andrus Moor

I've checked your test case and it does work fine.

Thanks for the report though.

Regards, Dave