Re: Adding new field to big table - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From acanada
Subject Re: Adding new field to big table
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hello Jeff,

The lock time is not a problem. The problem is that takes too much time. I will need to add more fields to this table in the near future and I'd like to know if the process can be accelerated by any parameter, workaround or whatever...

Thank you for your answer.

Cheers,
Andrés