Re: monitoring tools - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jason Tesser
Subject Re: monitoring tools
Date
Re: monitoring tools  (Lonni J Friedman <netllama@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Does anyone else know of any other tool that can do what I am talking about.  I can get this one to work but I would
liketo see a tool that is a little more robust.  maybe even a gui client or something?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lonni J Friedman [mailto:netllama@gmail.com]
Sent: Thu 12/23/2004 8:50 AM
To: Jason Tesser
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] monitoring tools

Checkout pqa

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:14:41 -0600, Jason Tesser <JTesser@nbbc.edu> wrote:
> But that will just st in a huge tet sticks all data in text filess. I need a tool that will take that data and give
memeaningful reports.  I want to be able to get reports on queries ove rthe last 2 weeks.  Which ones were slow etc.. I
dontwant to have to read through 2 weeks worth of logs :-)

thatreports on all queries run in the past say 2 weeks and tells you how long they took etc..  I know I can use explain
inpostgres but I want to be able to track my queries

L. Friedman                                    netllama@gmail.com
LlamaLand                       http://netllama.linux-sxs.org