Need to enable --with-openssl - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From David Patricola
Subject Need to enable --with-openssl
Date
List pgsql-novice

Ok, I just realized that I installed PostgreSQL before OpenSSL, so the --with-openssl flag is not populated/enabled.  Since I installed this via Windows Binary, how can I go in and modify this flag without reinstalling (if it’s possible)?

David Patricola | Senior Cold Fusion Developer | Web Applications & Services | Jefferson Information Technologies

Thomas Jefferson Universtiy | Philadelphia, PA | 215.503.1715 (Office)