Re: problem with tar - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Subject Re: problem with tar
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
It looks like you haven't installed the bzip2 package (either that or it
can't see it - but it can see tar so I don't think that's it). rerun cygwin
setup and install bzip2. You can use windows archivers to put stuff in, but
you have to be a little careful to put them in places that aren't symlinks
in cygwin.
- Stuart