Re: shipping postgres with application - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Subject Re: shipping postgres with application
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
You need cygwin to install the server, however I believe the client stuff
can be compiled for MS Windows. I don't know what the minimum components
are, but if you look in the archives you can have a look at previous
discussions on this subject
- Stuart