pgsql: Fix pgperlsyncheck following SSL TAP test refactoring - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject pgsql: Fix pgperlsyncheck following SSL TAP test refactoring
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix pgperlsyncheck following SSL TAP test refactoring

Commit 4a7e964fc6 made pgperlsyncheck fail, but apparently nobody
noticed, although the buildfarm module that does more or less the same
thing was modified. So fix the in-core test. I will look at unifying the
two sets of tests so we avoid a future mismatch.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c835dcdab622813bb1ccd130458065089f2ccacd

Modified Files
src/tools/perlcheck/pgperlsyncheck | 2 +-