pgsql: Doc: update our claims about the minimum recommended AIX version - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Doc: update our claims about the minimum recommended AIX version
Date
List pgsql-committers
Doc: update our claims about the minimum recommended AIX version.

We currently have buildfarm members testing back to AIX 7.1,
but not before, and older AIX versions are long out of support
from IBM.  So say that 7.1 is the oldest supported version.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/87y278s6iq.fsf@wibble.ilmari.org

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/08e2daf06c71881415ebd19105a8fe53f6eb2f8f

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/installation.sgml | 12 +++++++++---