pgsql: Doc: make an editing pass over the v12 release notes. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Doc: make an editing pass over the v12 release notes.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Doc: make an editing pass over the v12 release notes.

Copy-edit or rewrite some items, add some items that I thought
deserved documenting, remove some others that didn't (notably,
I'm not on board with documenting documentation changes), fix
some poorly-pointed links, move some items to other sections,
etc etc.

Branch
------
REL_12_STABLE