pgsql: Remove vestigial references to "zic" in favor of "IANA database" - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Remove vestigial references to "zic" in favor of "IANA database"
Date
List pgsql-committers
Remove vestigial references to "zic" in favor of "IANA database".

Commit b2cbced9e instituted a policy of referring to the timezone database
as the "IANA timezone database" in our user-facing documentation.
Propagate that wording into a couple of places that were still using "zic"
to refer to the database, which is definitely not right (zic is the
compilation tool, not the data).

Back-patch, not because this is very important in itself, but because
we routinely cherry-pick updates to the tznames files and I don't want
to risk future merge failures.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/da6ea70c32bed99ca040a5e04d83c0edd5dfc615

Modified Files
--------------
src/timezone/tznames/Africa.txt    |  2 +-
src/timezone/tznames/America.txt   | 12 ++++----
src/timezone/tznames/Asia.txt      | 12 ++++----
src/timezone/tznames/Australia     | 12 ++++----
src/timezone/tznames/Australia.txt | 36 +++++++++++-----------
src/timezone/tznames/Default       | 62 +++++++++++++++++++-------------------
src/timezone/tznames/Etc.txt       |  2 +-
src/timezone/tznames/Europe.txt    |  8 ++---
src/timezone/tznames/Pacific.txt   | 12 ++++----
src/tools/RELEASE_CHANGES          |  2 +-