pgsql: Update 9.4 release notes for commits through today. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Update 9.4 release notes for commits through today.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Update 9.4 release notes for commits through today.

Add entries for recent changes, including noting the JSONB format change
and the recent timezone data changes.  We should remove those two items
before 9.4 final: the JSONB change will be of no interest in the long
run, and it's not normally our habit to mention timezone updates in
major-release notes.  But it seems important to document them temporarily
for beta testers.

I failed to resist the temptation to wordsmith a couple of existing
entries, too.

Branch
------
master